Face Painting & Glitter Tattoos
for parties, corporate events, promotions and exhibitions
Whether you are opening a store, having a product launch, hosting a party or event. Whatever your reason, I am available to come and put some Funky Faces magic into your event!
How it works
I can work to your chosen theme if required. Ideal for children aged 3 and upwards.
Face paint designs can range from a quick hand or arm design through to a full face design. Each face paint takes only a few minutes to apply and is very easily removed with gentle soap and water.
Glitter tattoos come in a variety of designs and colours and are super quick to apply which is perfect for when you have limited time or if you have a large group of attendees. This also is a popular choice with older children and adults. The designs are applied using a skin-friendly glue which eventually fades after 7 days. Olive oil can be applied to the tattoo to speed up removal.
As a general guide one hour covers up to 12 painted faces or up to 15 glitter tattoos.
I have been a professional Make-up Artist and Face-painter since 1995. With extensive media make-up training, I started my career in television. Over the years I have enjoyed working in a variety of different areas including television, theatre, corporate video, photography, exhibitions and bridal make-up. My clients have included everyone from scout groups to television presenters.
I have also designed and facilitated face-painting workshops and have enjoyed painting thousands of faces at many events and parties. I now concentrate on face-painting and glitter tattoos and base most of my work in Berkshire and the surrounding areas. I have been DBS checked and carry full Public Liability Insurance.
“It was lovely to meet you on Monday and thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job!”
Beale Wildlife Park
Past clients include...
Akzo Nobel • Asda • Berkshire Wildlife Trust • Bracknell Citizens Advice • The Brain Tumour Charity • British Gas • Capita Travel • Chiltern Open Air Museum • Colne Valley Nature Park • Crest Nicholson • Daisy’s Dream • Dun & Bradstreet • Farnham Parish Council • Ford • Frimley Health Charity • Genesis Martial Arts • Glaxo • Guide Dogs for the Blind • Hearing Dogs • Henley Rugby Club • Hitachi • Homebase • HTV • The Imperial War Museum • Kris Cruisers • McColls • Mercedes • Mothercare • The Museum of English Rural Life • Radisson Edwardian Intl • RAF • S4C • Slough Borough Council • Softcat • South Hill Park • Roald Dahl Charity • The Royal Welsh Show • Tesco • Vets4Pets • Whiteknights • Wickes • Waitrose
Notes to be aware of:
• Bookings are only confirmed once the booking form has been signed and received.
• In the event of the face-painters illness or otherwise then an alternative arrangement will try to be made.
• All paints and materials used are safe for children’s skin and have not been tested on animals.
• No under 3's are allowed as this is a standard recommendation from suppliers and material manufacturers used.
• Parents/guardian's permission is needed before commencement.
• In the interest of hygiene please ensure all children’s faces are clean and free from cuts, sores, eczema or infectious skin complaints and I reserve the right to refuse to paint on a child that has any of these.
• If you are hiring a bouncy castle party please check with the owners that painted faces are allowed on it.